Bothwell Accurate will provide all required training including, WHMIS and Propane training.
– Commitment to high standards for quality and excellence in all aspects of the job- Knowledge of Safe Work Procedures and willing to follow safety protocols at all times.
– Knowledge of hand and power tool use
– Must be able to work safely outdoors in various weather conditions throughout the year
– Able to work in a fast paced, physically demanding environment
– Able to work at heights
– Willingness to learn
– Good communication skills
– Reliable transportation
– Working at heights.
You will learn how to:
– Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
– Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
– Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
– Install sheet metal flashing’s
– Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
– Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level.
– Opportunity to Join Local 30 union and receive benefits for you and your family.
– Competitive wages based upon experience.
– A comprehensive benefit program for you and your family
– Extensive safety training
– A variety of manufacture training programs available for our field staff to help you develop your skills and advance your career.
– A culture that is built on teamwork, diversity, and passion for success.
– Opportunities are available throughout the company for talented, experienced and advancement-driven individuals.